Highlights of Mera Peak
- Above 5000 m from the sea level.
- Unpredictable Weather
- Higher freezing on daytime
- A huge mass of icy snow
- Below 5000m -10 degrees C to 30 degrees C
- Above 5000m -20 degrees C to 20 degrees C
- A heavy snowfall
- Best seasons for Mera: March to May and September to November
- Glacier hike experience
- Sudden risk of high altitude
- Outrageous feeling
- Dangerous Lukla Airport in the World
Mera Peak climbing is one of the most popular among the peaks since it is easy to climb up. Mera peak is within Sagarmatha Zone in Solukhumbu district and lays in the laps of Himalayan ranges. The airport of Lukla is very near to this peak. Most peak climbers who really love this summit.
The elevation of this peak is 6476m (21,198 fits) from the sea level and the center height is 6461m, and a northern elevation is 6476m and the southern is 6065m. The south is very popular.
The first exploration was on the behalf of British right after by Edmund Hillary, Eric Shipton, Tenzing Norgay, and Lowe George. Many went for a summit. The French climbers who first had a summit on the northern part of Mera by B. Baus and Marcel Jolly.
Most villagers are Sherpas who usually live in the mountain areas with their own lifestyle. Your trekking starts from Lukla to many destinations. While on the way you could encounter green forests and lovely mountains.
Just after reaching this summit or Mera peak, all the climbers could view the Mt. Everest, Kangchenjunga, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, and Makalu. Over five peaks are very visible from this summit and which have 8000 meters of elevation from the sea.
Mostly the weather remains unpredictable moreover, you have to walk on the snow trail so you need to go with the worthiest trek and peak gears and expert trekking agents. Sometimes, the altitude sickness causes the climbers also the sudden change of weather.
Ultimately, you will surely have a wonderful joy and experience after this summit. Our team has made a practical itinerary for Mera Peak climbing and you are most welcome to visit our website.
We Annapurna Mountain Treks offer similar services of peak climbing like Yala peak and Island peak climbing.
buy provigil from canada Starting and closing locations of Trek
http://heavenlyplastics.com/student-ministry/ Your trek beings from Lukla early in the morning to Chaturanga. Your journey will be very memorable and everlasting as all of you pass through different places and Finally ends in this same place.
https://tqmitaca.com/2765-dtit95064-bakeca-incontri-oleggio.html When is the best time for Climbing Mera Peak?
Autumn is considered the best time for climbing Mera Peak. Even the summer is good for the Mera peak summit. Besides, sometimes landslide takes place, the route becomes very muddy. If you are adventurous, then you can enjoy hiking even in Summer. If you are hoping for a perfect time for the sake of climbing Mera Peak, then Autumn is the best, relatively in this season weather becomes very clear and dry thus you can see blue sky. Because of a good time, there is a sharp growth of climbers. Usually, the temperature remains modest during this time.
appuntamenti milano bambini Best Months: March to May and September to November
Permission requirement for Mera Peak
Sagarmatha Conservation Area Entry Permit (SCAP)
Sagarmatha Conservation charges nearly 30 USD including VAT. And for the SAARC nationalities 5 USD for the entrance. If you wish you can do in Kathmandu either in Lukla for Mera peak climbing permission.
Trekkers Information Management (TIMS)
Compulsory for international trekkers. TIMS maintains a record of each trekker by the registration. It helps to find out missing trekkers. So; the charge is 30 USD. Register for safety and security.
Tips for Mera Peak Climbing
- Having more energy is very important so you need to take over 3 times of food once you pay for only for Nepali set you can get 3 times of service.
- Keep Nepali money enough since there are ATMs on this route.
- Come with a few more days of planning, sometimes you may need extra days to acclimatize or to explore more.
- Do not believe in the locals because bad people could be anywhere since not all Nepalese are honest and supportive.
- If you are willing to save money, then you could rent expensive trekking gear and equipment.
- Do not take pictures of people without permission.
- It could take a long time to prepare food so order early.
- Get proper ideas about AMS or Altitude sickness.
- You need to take care of your stuff.
The Cost Includes
- While picking you to Hotel and taking you to the Airport by private vehicle
- Bed and Breakfast while in Kathmandu hotels.
- Domestic Air ticket to Lukla from Kathmandu airport with tax.
- Providence of the teahouse, accommodation, lunch, dinner, fruits, tea, coffee, while on a trek or climbing a peak.
- Experienced trekking guide/Peak Climbing leader with a government license.
- It includes the food, insurance, lodge, travel fare, necessary the stuff of potters, cook, and guides.
- Camping Stuffs like ice screws, snow Bostonian tent, table, chairs, toilet tent, and kitchen utensils.
- One Potter carries trekkers luggage and max lad 20 kg
- Entry permit fees of Sagarmatha National Park and TIMS card
- Medical Kit.
- Deposit of Garbage
- Government Tax
- Extra dietary requirements
- Full support arranging rescue operation in case of emergency based on your travel insurance.
- Nepali Thali Dinner
The Cost Excludes
- Your International air ticket and tax
- Travel insurance
- Gears and Clothing
- Monastery Fees
- Battery re-charge /wifi fees while on a trek
- Tips for porters and guides